Flo-Tec Industries Corporation purchased Atmore Industries (formerly known as Samco) from International Paper in 1990. The 100,000 sq. ft., state of the art facility is located in Atmore, Alabama, 40 miles north of Pensacola, Florida. The acquisition of Atmore Industries has offered us a value added manufacturer and converter for the filtration market and has also enabled us to expand into other non-woven markets.
Atmore Industries provides excellence in ultrasonic technology. Ultrasonic bonding is a process that creates a fused, molecular bond of fabrics without the use of threads or adhesives. This technology allows for the fusing together of different polymer materials creating new and enhanced products with unique characteristics tailored to certain filtration applications. It also allows us to take narrow width rolls and bond them together to produce wide with rolls. Our technology also includes a glue applicator line that allows us to convert fabric up to 51 ft. widths, which has been especially beneficial in offering wide-width agricultural protection products.
Atmore Industries services various markets including Filtration, Medical, Industrial, Agricultural, and Furniture and Bedding.
Some of our many services include:
- Full service sonic-bonding operation utilizing ultra-sonic technology to create dynamic new products for a variety of industries.
- Full width lamination up to 130”
- Multi-synthetic composite capabilities and the ability to bond narrow rolls (butt-seaming) to achieve greater web widths
- Full service rolls goods converter providing precision slitting and rewinding capabilities up to 200” widths and finished OD’s up to 50”. Finished products can be custom-labeled and shipped according to your specifications.
- Partnering with customers on developing new and innovative ultra-sonic bonding solutions.
- The ability to provide top quality non-woven products and services at competitive prices
Gro-Guard® - “Agricultural protection you can count on”
Atmore Industries is the manufacturer and converter of the largest line of non-woven fabric crop covers available in the industry. Make the smart choice today and trust the protection of your crops this season to the best!
Weight range of 17gsm to 60gsm depending on the protection you are looking to achieve and the temperatures you are protecting against.
UV Stabilization on all weights of Gro-Guard®
Custom sizing available on all Gro-Guard® products up to widths of 51 feet
Can be folded for easy shipment and storage
Click HERE for full Gro-Guard Product Details.
For more information on Gro-Guard® or any of the products and services Atmore Industries can provide, please contact Billy Farr @ (888) 396-2566.